Marketing Coach & Website Services
“Content marketing is like a first date. If all you do is talk about yourself, there won’t be a second date.” - David Beebe
Writing & Marketing
I’m a fiction writer with 10 years of web design experience. I love talking with writers about marketing…especially those who don’t know where to begin or those who need a listening ear to bounce ideas around. If you have questions about your website or social media strategy (both organic and paid advertising opportunities) contact me today for a free consultation.
Really, it’s just a friendly chat between two writers. And if you don’t know how to start the conversation, just say “Help!”
To see more of my web design work, visit my website: Oxblaze.com.
Feeling Overwhelmed With Marketing?
"If you've read every book and blog post on marketing but you still can't seem to find your way, let's discover a workable and enjoyable strategy to fit your unique needs. That's right...I said enjoyable."
How It Works
- Send out an SOS: fill out this short form and I will be in touch shortly.
- I'll send you an email with a link to a brief online questionnaire.
- Once I receive your questionnaire, I will contact you via email to set up a time for a free initial consultation.
The publishing landscape continues to evolve, and where there is change, there is opportunity. As a writer in today’s market you have greater access to tools, to research, to your peers, and to your readers. But which tools are best for your needs? Is one social media platform better than another? How often should you blog...and what should you blog?
Often, the answer to those questions is "It depends." It depends on you, your readers, and your goals. I can help you sort through the noise and develop a clear strategy with weekly action steps and accountability.
I work through email but we can schedule phone calls if you prefer. I'll be accessible to answer questions, define goals, and evaluate progress.
Service options listed below.
Marketing Coach/Website Evaluation Form
- One hour phone call each month
- Identify strengths, challenges, obstacles
- Basic website evaluation
- Social media strategy
- Blog content strategy
- Email summary of phone call including action steps for the month
In-Depth Website Evaluation
- Visual layout evaluation of graphics and overall site design
- Content evaluation - Does your author site have what your readers are looking for?
- Blog evaluation - Do you have a strategy...Is it the right strategy?
- Written summary - Clear presentation of what you are doing well and what could be improved
- Action steps to immediately improve your website
- Responsive testing - Is your site mobile-friendly? And does that really matter?
- (SEO evaluation available upon request. Contact me for custom quote.)
- Professional Website
- WordPress Theme Install (StudioPress)
- Installation of Genesis Framework
- Mobile responsive design
- Inclusion of existing logo
- Up to 5 Pages
- Up to 3 Books
- Additional services available upon request
- * Hosting and domain fees not included
- Need more features? Advanced pricing here.
- No phone calls outside the U.S.
- Prepayment is required.
- Website services: 50% down payment, remainder due upon completion.